We have some exciting news to share regarding a special offer for the January 2024 intake at the University of Aberdeen.
- We are thrilled to share that we offer an £8,000 tuition fee discount for eligible self-funded taught Masters students classified as international fee status and domiciled in any African country.
Please note that this scholarship is not available to students pursuing PGDE degrees. You can find further details about the scholarship by following this link: Aberdeen Global Scholarship (Africa) | Funding | Study Here | The University of Aberdeen (abdn.ac.uk)
- Furthermore, we will pay up to £750 for a student visa! (T&Cs apply) Upon the student’s arrival, registration and upon the full balance of the fees being paid, we will provide a reimbursement of up to the value of £750 for the visa expenses.
Refund Terms and Conditions:
1. The visa costs up to the value of £750 will be refunded for the registered student only, not their dependents.
2. It will be paid only to students who arrive and register for their studies on time and who pay the full balance of their tuition fees by 31st March 2024 (or 30 days after date of tuition fee invoice if later)
3. Applications for the visa refund must be made by 30th April 2024.
4. If the student do not complete your studies, the University reserves the right to request that this visa payment is refunded to the University in full.